If you need to return an item, please contact us via the form below.
- Returns require the customer to contact CanoeStabilizer.com via the form below. Unauthorized returns will be refused by CanoeStabilizer.com and will become the responsibility of the customer.
- Returned items must be in new condition in original packaging.
- Original shipping costs, if applicable, are non-refundable. Return shipping must be paid by the customer.
- Shipping damage claims must be handled with the freight carrier, not CanoeStabilizer.com.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- Returns must be filed within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Warranty claims must be made with the product manufacturer.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge.